Autoclave water 10 litre cask
Water that ensures proper sterilisation of your RMDs.
Rowater’s autoclave water meets the ADA’s Infection Control Guidelines specifications to AS4187 standard.
Using incorrect water in your autoclave can result in scaling, leading to poor temperature control, reduced pressure and inadequate sterilisation.
Rowater autoclave water will ensure your expensive practice equipment is maintained in premium condition, while ensuring you are meeting the highest quality standards in your practice.
Rowater autoclave water is packaged in a fully-sealed, 10 litre bladder to eliminate exposure to the atmosphere, ensuring your water remains bacteria-free.
- Reverse osmosis purification technology
- Chemical free
- Six stage production process
- AS4187 compliant
- Organically pure
- Extremely low mineral content
- Sealed and sanitised bladder
- Consistent high quality, long shelf life
- Confidence in the product meeting your industry requirements
- Meets warranty requirements of autoclave units
- No mineral or fouling deposits
- Prolongs working life of equipment
- Reduces cleaning time and frequency of servicing units