RO-FIT stands for "Rowater Filtration Intelligence Technology" and it’s all about the ongoing health and fitness of your water treatment equipment.
RO-FIT incorporates proprietary hardware and software that is built into your reverse osmosis plant at the time of manufacture.
The hardware consists of a display that can be viewed on the equipment and via an app installed on your mobile phone or desktop computer. There are currently two versions of software;
- RO-FIT Trend – provides remote live monitoring and visibility of dashboards.
- RO-FIT Proactive – fully-featured remote live and online control including alerts.
Ease of access
- Time saved accessing and monitoring plant at site (could be several hours a day especially if plant is located a fair distance away)
- Plant status and condition can be viewed remotely via phone app remotely to monitor status
- The Rowater technical team have access to plant conditions and data to adequately support
- The Rowater technical team can also be engaged to remotely monitor RO plant regularly on your behalf
- Early alert of low chemical levels and impending chemical refills
- Early alert of impending cartridge filter replacement
- Early alert of pending RO cleaning/replacement based on data trends
- The key benefit is prevention of major failure and system downtime
Real time fault notification
- Warning messages for faults which require onsite attendance
- The key benefit is prevention of time lost if you are not on site and unaware of a system failure
Early access to data
- Total run hours
- Total flow per day
- Trending of temperatures, differential pressures, conductivity, etc
- The key benefit is for you is availability to data for costs calculations or for technical team to identify issues during troubleshooting
Automated system pump adjustments
- PLC will control pump VFD to deliver fixed flow
- You do not need to adjust the pump speed to account for pressure changes due to changes in water temperatures