RO-FIT is all about the ongoing health and fitness of your water treatment equipment.
It incorporates proprietary hardware and software that is built into your reverse osmosis plant at the time of manufacture.
The hardware consists of a display that can be viewed on the equipment and via an app installed on your mobile phone or desktop computer. There are currently two versions of software;
- RO-FIT Trend – provides remote live monitoring and visibility of dashboards.
- RO-FIT Proactive – fully-featured remote live and online control including alerts.
Ease of access
- Time saved accessing and monitoring plant at site (could be several hours a day especially if plant is located a fair distance away)
- Plant status and condition can be viewed remotely via phone app remotely to monitor status
- The Rowater technical team have access to plant conditions and data to adequately support
- The Rowater technical team can also be engaged to remotely monitor RO plant regularly on your behalf
- Early alert of low chemical levels and impending chemical refills
- Early alert of impending cartridge filter replacement
- Early alert of pending RO cleaning/replacement based on data trends
- The key benefit is prevention of major failure and system downtime
Real time fault notification
- Warning messages for faults which require onsite attendance
- The key benefit is prevention of time lost if you are not on site and unaware of a system failure
Early access to data
- Total run hours
- Total flow per day
- Trending of temperatures, differential pressures, conductivity, etc
- The key benefit is for you is availability to data for costs calculations or for technical team to identify issues during troubleshooting
Automated system pump adjustments
- PLC will control pump VFD to deliver fixed flow
- You do not need to adjust the pump speed to account for pressure changes due to changes in water temperatures