The Rowater leadership team
B.Eng. (Mechanical) (Adelaide University), MBA (Adelaide University)
Chee has more than forty years' experience in research, mechanical and manufacturing engineering and acquired Rowater Australia in 2004.
Previous to this Chee held the roles of Director and General Manager with ROH Light Metals, a division of the Arrowcrest Group.
David joined the Rowater team in 2011 as Operations Manager and was appointed General Manager in 2015.
Previous to this David held senior management roles such as Operations Manager and Manufacturing Director, totaling 23 years in the manufacturing sector.
B.Eng (Chemical), CPEng MiEAust
Anthony joined the Rowater team in late 2019 having come from Global Water and Santos.
He has over 24 years as a senior Process Engineer and Engineering Manager in the water andwaste water sector.
Service Operations Manager
James joined the Rowater team in 2016 as a Senior Field Technician.
He has an extensive technical background as a qualified toolmaker, along with electrical knowledge and experience.
In 2018 James became the manager of Waterforce, where he oversees our service contracts.
Operations Team Leader
Cert IV in Frontline Business Management
Emma joined the Rowater team in 2014 as the Customer Service Officer and now manages the High Purity, Waterforce & Project divisions administrational requirements. Emma strives for complete customer satisfaction, leading her team with high expectations and proven results.
Rowater codes of practice
To ensure all employees, customers and public are safe from injury
- Ensuring the physical safety of ourselves, yourself and your employees
- Providing tools and equipment fit for purpose
To ensure all activities consider the environmental impacts
- Ensure we exceed environmental impact expectations
- Design equipment and service equipment to ensure regulations are met
The ability to provide consistency, dependability, doing it “right first time” and keeping our promise
- Perform the service in the designated time
- Ensure the accuracy of billing and the booking of hours
Responding to your requirements quickly
- Calling you back in the responsive time you require
- Giving prompt service
We possess the necessary skills and knowledge to perform the services you require
- Knowledge and skill of the contract personnel
- Knowledge and skill of the operational support personnel
- Research capability of the organisation
Being easily approachable and provide ease of contact
- Easily accessible by phone or email
- Waiting time to receive service is not excessive
- Convenient hours of operation and convenient location of the service facility
Being polite, respectful, considerate and friendly in all contact with you
- Consideration for the client’s property as if it were our own
- Clean and neat appearance of personnel
Keeping you informed in a language you understand and listening to you
- Explaining the service to be provided and how long it will take
- Explaining the trade-offs between service and cost
- Assuring the client that a problem will be handled
Trustworthiness, competency and honesty... we always have your best interests at heart
- We will strive to maintain our good company name and reputation
- Personal characteristics of the contact personnel
- We will not pressure you in order to sell goods and services
We make every possible effort to understand your needs
- We take the time to learn your specific requirements
- We provide individual attention