The Rowater leadership team
David joined the Rowater team in 2011 as Operations Manager and was then appointed General Manager in 2015. David is now the owner of Rowater, as of late 2023.
Prior to Rowater, David was the Manufacturing Director of a South Australian TGA Licensed Medical Device Business totalling 25 years in the manufacturing and pharmaceutical sectors.
Service Operations Manager
James joined the Rowater team in 2016 as a Senior Field Technician.
He has an extensive technical background as a qualified toolmaker, along with electrical knowledge and experience.
In 2018 James became the manager of Waterforce, where he oversees our service contracts.
Business Development Manager
Craig joined the Rowater team in mid 2022, bringing with him extensive experience in business development, account management and product management.
During his time with global business Nestle, Craig worked with some of Australia’s largest companies, with particular expertise and involvement in food and beverage manufacturing and solution development.
Operations Team Leader
Cert IV in Frontline Business Management
Emma joined the Rowater team in 2014 as the Customer Service Officer and now manages the High Purity, Waterforce & Project divisions administrational requirements. Emma strives for complete customer satisfaction, leading her team with high expectations and proven results.
Rowater codes of practice
To ensure all employees, customers and public are safe from injury
- Ensuring the physical safety of ourselves, yourself and your employees
- Providing tools and equipment fit for purpose
To ensure all activities consider the environmental impacts
- Ensure we exceed environmental impact expectations
- Design equipment and service equipment to ensure regulations are met
The ability to provide consistency, dependability, doing it “right first time” and keeping our promise
- Perform the service in the designated time
- Ensure the accuracy of billing and the booking of hours
Responding to your requirements quickly
- Calling you back in the responsive time you require
- Giving prompt service
We possess the necessary skills and knowledge to perform the services you require
- Knowledge and skill of the contract personnel
- Knowledge and skill of the operational support personnel
- Research capability of the organisation
Being easily approachable and provide ease of contact
- Easily accessible by phone or email
- Waiting time to receive service is not excessive
- Convenient hours of operation and convenient location of the service facility
Being polite, respectful, considerate and friendly in all contact with you
- Consideration for the client’s property as if it were our own
- Clean and neat appearance of personnel
Keeping you informed in a language you understand and listening to you
- Explaining the service to be provided and how long it will take
- Explaining the trade-offs between service and cost
- Assuring the client that a problem will be handled
Trustworthiness, competency and honesty... we always have your best interests at heart
- We will strive to maintain our good company name and reputation
- Personal characteristics of the contact personnel
- We will not pressure you in order to sell goods and services
We make every possible effort to understand your needs
- We take the time to learn your specific requirements
- We provide individual attention