Rowater High Grade Distilled Water is the preferred sterilising water, recommended by the Autoclave Technicians Association for use in sterilisers and autoclaves.
To eliminate bacterial growth in any type of processing or sterilizing, it is essential that there is no organic content.
It is also organically pure.
- Cold molecular distillation plus+ purification technology
- Chemical free
- Six stage production process
- Complies with all food act requirements for hygiene and sanitation
- Organically pure
- Extremely low mineral content
- Freshly sealed and sanitised container or bladder
- Consistent, high quality, long shelf life
- Use as a sterilising agent in autoclaves
- Preserves autoclave units
- Meets warranty requirements of autoclave units
- No mineral deposits
- Prolongs working life of equipment
- Reduces cleaning time and frequency of servicing units
- Minimises use of harmful abrasives
- Sterilisation of equipment and autoclaves
- Laboratory rinsing and testing
- Pharmaceutical high purity requirements
- CPAP machines
- Colloidal silver
Total dissolved solids
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Three ways to purchase
If you have never purchased bottled from Rowater before you will need to purchase a 16 litre cube filled with water (or the 10 litre cask). Once you have purchased a 16 litre filled cube, you can simply order refills (limited to the number of empty cubes you already own).
Distilled water high grade 16 litre cube
Distilled water high grade 16 litre cube refill
High grade 10 litre cask
Product data sheet
Premium Grade Distilled Water
Purified for mineral-free applications in industrial and commercial environments.