Rowater has decades of experience delivering Water Treatment Plant equipment to suit the individual requirements of our customers.
Our specialty is the custom design, engineering, manufacture, installation and commissioning of fit-for-purpose water treatment systems.
Our approach is different. Rather than attempting to sell you an existing water treatment solution from our product range we first start with helping you to understand your needs.
Our needs analysis process includes answering at least the following…
- Feed water rate and quality taking into turbidity, total dissolved salts and organic matter
- Required output water peak and average demand
- Required output water quality
- Installation site (space available and access requirements for maintenance and servicing)
- Duty cycles
- Power requirements
- Environmental factors
- Special needs such as integration with other systems and control
Our engineers work through the design options to arrive at the best value-for-money solution.
Rowater is happy to manufacture to designs by others, build to our design or work on refurbishment and up-grade projects.
For more information, contact Rowater to speak to one of our application engineers.